Terms of Website Use
Your attention is in particular drawn to our terms governing limitation of liability at paragraph 6
Please note that in addition to these general terms governing your use of our site, we also refer you to our Online Terms and Conditions and the Use of the USD Cards Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions govern your use of those particular services and set out your specific rights and obligations in relation to them. We strongly advise you to read these terms and conditions in full, and ensure that you understand them, prior to making use of those services.
1. Other applicable terms
Our Money Remittance Terms and Conditions and our Use of the USD Cards Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of those services.
2. Information about us
The site is operated by Mayzus Financial Services Ltd, trading as MoneyPolo (herein referred to as “MoneyPolo”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales (No. 06721866) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a payment institution for the provision of payment services. Our registered office address is 869 High Road, London N12 8QA.
3. Accessing and using our site
- 3.1 Access to our site is not intended for those under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not apply for an account with us, provide any personal information to our site or use our site in any other way.
- 3.2 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to all users and, if the need arises, we may close the site indefinitely. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- 3.4 You must not use any method that could hinder use of our site by any person nor access or attempt to access any private communication, document, data or other material without MoneyPolo’s express prior written consent.
4. Opening an account with us
- 4.2 When you open an account with us, you will be given the opportunity to choose a user name and password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must promptly notify us at email.
5. Our intellectual property
- 5.1 In this paragraph, “Intellectual Property” means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- 5.2 We are the owner or the licensee of all rights in and to the Intellectual Property in our site, including all text, graphics, images and sounds. This site and all content displayed on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 5.3 The “Mayzus Financial Services” “Mayzus Investment Company”, “MoneyPolo by Mayzus”, “ovocardo” and “ZETGATE” names and logos, and any other graphics and marks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this site by us (“Our Trade Names”), are protected by law. Our Trade Names must not be used in association with the products or services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, discredit us, this site or a third party. All other trade marks and trade names (including trade names and logos belonging to our clients and third parties) remain the intellectual property of their respective owners whose rights are similarly asserted.
- 5.4 You must not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make any material on our site available to any other party on-line, in hard copy or on any other electronic or physical media without our express prior written consent.
- 5.5 You must not translate or modify any material on our site.
- 5.6 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 5.7 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 5.8 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Limitation of our liability to you
- 6.2 Subject to paragraph 6.1, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude to the extent permitted by law:
- 6.2.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- 6.2.2 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site or the use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site, including, without limitation any liability for:
- 18.104.22.168 loss of income or revenue;
- 22.214.171.124 loss of business;
- 126.96.36.199 loss of profits or contracts;
- 188.8.131.52 loss of anticipated savings;
- 184.108.40.206 loss of data;
- 220.127.116.11 loss of goodwill;
- 18.104.22.168 wasted management or office time; and
- 22.214.171.124 for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- 6.3 You accept our site “as is” without any representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, quality, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Although we aim to update our site regularly, we are under no obligation to do so and any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time.
- 6.4 We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions, delays or losses, including loss of data during or as a result of interruptions to the service.
- 6.5 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You use any third-party sites and resources at your own risk and you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any goods or services advertised by such third parties before signing up or placing an order for such goods or services.
- 6.6 Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that material available for download from our site is free from viruses, worms or other malicious or disruptive codes or devices, we cannot guarantee that such is the case. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
7. Information about you and your visits to our site
8. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- 8.1 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 8.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
9. Linking to our site
- 9.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 9.2 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 9.3 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email.
- 10.1 Subject to any rights that you may have as a consumer to choose jurisdiction, the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Mayzus Financial Services Ltd
Office 404, 42 Upper Berkeley St,
London W1H 5QL, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 20 339 74034
Fax: +44 (0)20 8397 4818
Business hours: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday