PHP Junior Developer
- Prague, Czech Republic
Scope of role
- Be part of a team of software developers, building leading, robust and innovative software solutions for financial industry.
- Apply the development processes and software programming techniques, using the department development infrastructure.
- Contribute to building a productive, pleasant working environment using the senior team members as role models.
- Position reports to the Software Team Lead or Head of Development.
- Assist with the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of new software solutions.
- Development of new software as required by the company.
- Development of improvements to our existing solutions as required by the company.
- Assist in the estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles and propose appropriate solutions.
- Follow company software data protection and security guidelines in developing software.
- Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PHP.
- Exposure to use of OO and Agile techniques.
- Basic knowledge of SQL query language (knowledge of TransactSQL is an advantage).
- Basic knowledge of relational database theory is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of financial sector terms (account, balance, turnover, transaction etc.) is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to read technical documentation in English language.
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven team player.
- Passionate about Software Development.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused in a dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Able to innovate in an environment where software reliability is non-negotiable.
- Multilingual working environment.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- A really competitive salary.
Apply for this job