Junior Marketing Manager (Vietnamese Speaker)
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Marketing department
MoneyPolo is looking for a Vietnamese marketing manager. It’s a vibrant position with lots of room for creativity and exciting projects. You will be working along with multilingual professionals from around the world, assisting online and offline campaigns.
You will be working in a multilingual atmosphere with unlimited coffee supply and friendly people around
- Customer support on social media channels (mainly Facebook)
- Generate, edit or translate content for marketing purposes from English to Vietnamese (web content/newsletters translation, creating copies for Facebook posts, AdWords campaigns, etc.)
- Performing marketing research and strategy development for Vietnamese customers in Europe (both online and offline channels)
- Taking care of the existing agent network (branch branding)
- Negotiations with the local producers and advertising companies: print-houses, marketing materials producers, outdoor advertising providers
- Search for the local events, exhibitions, Vietnamese community events, sponsorships. The position requires active participation in all the mentioned events.
Basic work load is around 10 hours per week, with an option of home-office. Perfect for students who aspire to build a career in the marketing field. Based on your part-time performance, there is a possibility for your full-time employment.
- Fluent English
- Impeccable Vietnamese with excellent writing skills
- Basic understanding of integrated marketing concept, strong communicative and negotiating skills
- Event management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of French, German or Czech languages are greatly appreciated
If you feel like you’re good fit for this position, send us your CV and motivational letter to email. We can’t wait to hear to hear your story!
Apply for this job
Meet the team
Find out what it feels like to work in MoneyPolo